The Eye Care Pinhole Eyes Exercise Glasses Vision Improve Eyewear offers an inexpensive way to activate your natural vision ability and help you see clearer. Pinhole glasses, also known as stenopeic glasses, are eyeglasses with a series of pinhole-sized perforations filling an opaque sheet of plastic in place of each lens. Similar to the workings of a pinhole camera, each perforation allows only a very narrow beam of light to enter the eye which reduces the size of the circle of confusion on the retina and increases depth of field. Wearing them for 15 minutes per day will help to improve your eyesight within 2-4 weeks. Have a try right now!
- Offer an inexpensive way to activate your natural vision ability and help you see clearer
- Helpful for eye problems, including astigmatism, cataracts, myopia (short sightedness), hyperopia (long sightedness), presbyopia (age-related reduced range of focus) and eye strain (from TV/computer screens)
- Wearing for 15 minutes one day will help to improve your eyesight within 2-4 weeks
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Made of high-grade PC material, high quality